The perfect t-shirt to let the people know you don’t want to hear it today.
A fun play on words in English and Spanish. Callate in Spanish means for someone to be quiet. Those little accents matter because té means tea. So put everyone on notice and serve up some Why Not Spanish calla té.
This is a 100% cotton t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem