Inspired by Cody’s attempt to order a piece of red velvet cake at a cafe in Colombia. On the menu, it was written in English red velvet cake. However, pronunciation in English got him nowhere, and he had to say it with a Spanish pronunciation Rred Belbet Cake. He made a video talking about the experience you can watch here.
Aside from that this is a 100% cotton t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem